Heritage Manor Retirement Village, Hazelden Drive, Somerset West
Ranges from 1, 2 & 3 bedrooms
One, two or three bedrooms with one or two bathrooms
- Modern kitchens
- Fibre internet
- Pet Friendly
- Indoor heated pool
- Frail care
- Coffee Shop, clubhouse with lounge, dining room and bar, gym and games room facilities
- Enclosed heated swimming pool
- Access to support staff for assessment and temporary assistance (including ER24, Occupational Therapist and Social Worker).
- A clinic is available for residents at set times daily.
- Future-proof Fibre Optic Cabling is in place and fibre internet is available in each unit on request. Free Wi-Fi is available in the Manor House and Clubhouse.
- Lush, beautifully landscaped gardens
- Excellent shopping centres and a modern hospital just minutes away.
Points of Interest
- Cape Town CBD: 36 Minutes (47.1 km)
- Shopping: Somerset Mall (5.2 km)
- Wine Estate: Lourensford Wine Estate (7.7 km)
- Beach: Strand Beach (5.5 km), Gordon’s Bay Main Beach (11.1 km)
- Golf: Somerset West Golf Club (4.3 km), Strand Golf Club (5.5 km)
- Hospital: Faircape Health (On-site), Vergelegen Mediclinic (2.2 km), Helderberg Hospital (4.6 km)
Surrounded by breathtaking nature reserves, beaches and vineyards, Heritage Manor offers retirees the very best of both worlds.
+27 82 460 9221