Unit 104 Cle du Cap – Upstairs unit
Clé du Cap
R2 900 000
Clé du Cap can be found in the leafy heart of the Southern Suburbs amidst the Constantiaberg mountain, making it one of Faircape’s most unique Retirement Villages. . This 91m2 upstairs unit, contains the following:
- Unit features:
– Fully refurbished before occupation
– Pet friendly
– Two bedrooms (main en-suite.)
– Two bathrooms – Both containing a large walk-in shower, basin and toilet
- – Balcony
- – Upstairs units are accessible via ramp, lift or stairs
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
- – Modern fitted kitchen with caesarstone tops, plumbed for two appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
– The unit comes with its own exclusive use single garage.
– Levies: R5 249.00 + a catering levy of R1 701.00 per month per unit. Residents are not obligated to use the catering levy solely for meals. You may make use of your catering credit at the bar, coffee shop or even for take- aways!
The units are sold on a Life Right basis, and residents have access to the Clubhouse which contains a coffee shop, restaurant, bar, games room and many other amenities. There is also an indoor swimming pool and world class health care facilities. Don’t forget to bring your fur friend along too!